Re: Lyrics, multiple endings, and codas

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Lyrics, multiple endings, and codas
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 14:04:53 -0800 (PST)

Oops I forgot to include one missing variable for my previous emailed
example, just add this too:

varMarkCoda = {
\once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X = #center
\once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'padding = \varPadToCodaMark
\once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'font-size = #3.0
\once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'break-align-symbol = #'key-signature
\mark \markup { \musicglyph #"scripts.coda"  \super \smaller \column { "To"
"Coda" } }