Re: Some more German cathegory two)

From: till Rettig
Subject: Re: Some more German cathegory two)
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 08:17:41 +0100

> We translated all testimonials excepted the ones from Chris Cannam (too
> difficult to translate) and Vaylor Trucks (easy to understand). Till,
> you're certainly right, we should also add the testimonials in English.
> Jan, shall I go ahead for French translation?
>
> Cheers
> --
> John Mandereau <address@hidden>

I don't know it myself. I also checked the french page then, but myself decided
to just translate anything. I mean what's the difference? We don't mean to be
scientifically correct in our statements, I interpret them as this
angloamerican way of convincing users. I'm no thinking that it looks more
beautiful if they are only in one language.

greetings
till