Re: Multi-page SVG file

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: Multi-page SVG file
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 22:24:08 +0100

Am 2007-01-09 um 01:14 schrieb Frédéric Chiasson:

I just worked with Graham to be able to use my score in SVG in Inkscape. A one-page LilyPond score in SVG works well with Inkscape, but a multi-page score in SVG does not. Does anyone know enough about SVG and/or Inkscape to tell me how can I manipulate a multi-page score in SVG with Inkscape or an another program?

A SVG can contain only one page.
I didn't check what LilyPond does (perhaps create multiple files?)

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm