Re: sprechgesang

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: sprechgesang
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:12:07 +0100

This is not a special notehead, but a special stem, see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Schoenberg_Mondestrunken_opening.png AFAIK it is not easy to get this in LilyPond. Perhaps you can override the stencil of the Stem drawer, to draw the original stem, and draw an x on this.

Bert

Mats Bengtsson írta:
I hope you have read the section on "Special noteheads" in the manual,
which shows how to get a cross (see also the referenced example
note-head-style.ly). If you want the same symbol regardless of the
duration, you can use c4*2 for half notes and so on, see "Scaling durations".

  /Mats

René Bastian wrote:
Dear list,

I need the "sprechgesang" symbol (a stem with an x, as in Schoenberg's Pierrot Lunaire) ; I did'nt find it.

"See- -ro-se dient als Boot"