Re: accidentals disappear

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Re: accidentals disappear
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 21:22:02 +1100

On Sat, Jan 27, 2007 at 06:43:59PM -0800, Calvin Mitcham wrote:
> ---- Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> > Please always tell what LilyPond version you use when sending questions
> > to the mailing list.
>
> well,yes, some info might help :)  i run lilypond 2.6.3 on a 32 bit studio64
> install of linux with kernel 2.6.14. a newer version of lilypond would cause
> me to venture outside the comfortable apt-get world into the scary config,
> make, make install world. but if you folks are pretty sure that would help,
> i'll risk it. below is the .ly file. if i un-comment the paper block,
> everything is fine, but when i un-comment the size line, all the sharps
> vanish from the pdf, although the natural signs still show up. thanks again
> for the help!

The third option is the best --- you can download the installer from
the LilyPond page which will install it on your system in a harmless
way, bypassing your package manager but without the trouble of
compiling it yourself.

Try it, you'll like it (and if you don't, you can get rid of the whole
thing with a simple uninstall-lilypond command!)

Cameron Horsburgh