Re: TupletBracket behaviour

From: Vivian Barty-Taylor
Subject: Re: TupletBracket behaviour
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:35:37 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Mats,
I'm using 2.10.12 for Mac OSX.
Please find attached .ly file and PDF (in case your Lilypond does something different.) The "problem" only occurs in tuplets where the first note is shorter than the second and with values of #'shortest-duration-space less than 1.1 (the TupletBracket doesn't print).

I'll experiment with the minimum-length property you mention.

Many thanks,

Vivian.