Re: markup too long?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: markup too long?
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:44:48 +0100

As far as I understand, a \markup is treated as a single unit when it comes to line and page breaking, so it is up to you as a user to recognize this problem and manually split the \markup into several
\markup blocks (or reducing the font size or whatever is the best
solution). The second problem you mention seems like a bug, so I recommend you to send an short and concise example (well, as short
as it can be) to the bug-lilypond mailing list.

  /Mats

Quoting philippe hezaine <address@hidden>:

Hi list,
version 2.10.14
With the example below, you can see the markup overlap  the copyright
and doesn't match the second page because it is too long. Somebody knows a solution? Or perhaps I want a markup too long. In an another case, if the markup fill up only the first page, the first system
doesn't appear. But in this case, if i add :
   \header{
     breakbefore = ##t
     piece = "" }
at the end of the score block, it works.
I think that I do wrong, but I can figure out an another way.

PS. Also, in the footer, I've noted that the URL are not active in the pdf.
(Evince in this case)
                                                      Phil.