(Slightly off-topic) Anyone use Sibelius?

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: (Slightly off-topic) Anyone use Sibelius?
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 09:28:50 +0100

Hi,

Someone sent me a Sibelius score and I need it printed.

Is there anyone on this list that has Sibelius, and is willing and
able to produce an A4 PostScript document or A4 PDF from this score?

Also, if possible (and not asking too much), a MIDI with the parts in
separate tracks so I can convert it to lilypond?

Please contact me off-list. Thanks a lot!

-- Johan