Lilypond-book indentation

From: Matthew Syvinski
Subject: Lilypond-book indentation
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:56:53 -0500

I know this has been discussed before, and I've searched the mailing list,
but I can't seem to find a solution for the version I am using (2.10.12).

I want to make lilypond-book stop indenting the first line of music.
Failing that, I *NEED* to make lilypond-book stop overhanging the first line
of music to the right (i.e. the first line of music juts out to the right by
the same distance it is indented).

When I use the quote option with \lilypondfile{}, it indents 0.33 inch.  If
I don't, it indents 1.25 inch.  The noindent and indent=x\in options won't
work (I tried using a negative indent length).

I'm using lilypond 2.10.12 and MiKTeX 2.5 on WindowsXP.

Can anyone please help?

Many, many thanks!

Wayne Matthew Syvinski