Re: Lowering a \mark

From: Michael David Crawford
Subject: Re: Lowering a \mark
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 05:28:39 -0800

Vivian Barty-Taylor wrote:
Why not try \once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'extra-offset = (0 . -4 )

(adjust -4 until you get the mark where you want.)

Looking at your code again, you could also try replacing RehearsalMark with Score.RehearsalMark I've never used Y-offset to move things about, but perhaps it works too.

That did the trick.  Here is my code:

\once \override Score.MetronomeMark #'transparent = ##t
\tempo 4 = 55 {
        \once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'extra-offset = #'(0 . -3)
        \mark "acc."
        \times 2/3 { e8 c8 a8 }
}

Y-offset is documented as a property of RehearsalMark but doesn't seem to really be so.

Thanks for your help!

Michael David Crawford
address@hidden
http://www.geometricvisions.com/