Re: \flageolet too big

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: \flageolet too big
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 05:50:38 +0100 (CET)

> >> F = ^\markup { \fontsize #-3  \musicglyph #"scripts.flageolet" }
> >
> > Thanks.  However, this is no longer an `articulation' because of
> > the `^'.
> >
> > Han-Wen?
>
> \tweak

Thanks!  I now have the solution -- this is something which should
probably be added to the manual because Joe User probably won't find
it...

    Werner

% Here is some Scheme code to define a music expression which
% behaves like an articulation, and which modifies the grob
% associated with it.
%
% The example below defines \F which is the same as \flageolet
% but with a smaller flageolet glyph.

F = #(let ((m (make-music 'ArticulationEvent
                          'articulation-type "flageolet")))
       (set! (ly:music-property m 'tweaks)
             (acons 'font-size -3
                    (ly:music-property m 'tweaks)))