Re: Gracenote beaming

From: Sven Axelsson
Subject: Re: Gracenote beaming
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:45:38 +0100

On 27/02/07, Trevor Bača <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2/27/07, Sven Axelsson <address@hidden> wrote:
At some point between 2.11.7 and 2.11 20 gracenote beaming started to take the note value into account. I want to revert to the old behaviour, how do I do that? See the attached images for an example of what I mean.

Hi Sven,

I think the relevant setting is
\override Score.SpacingSpanner  #'strict-grace-spacing = ##t

I thought that this was set to false by default, but perhaps this changed somewhere along the way.

Does setting to false manually get what you want?

No, that's not it. That tweaks the starting point for grace notes - see the attached examples.

--
Sven Axelsson