bartype

From: Lara Diamand
Subject: bartype
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 16:21:38 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I would like to know how to end a piece for choir.
I havemade the score sith \ChoirStaff
In the manual it says that if you enter a bartype, (in this case "|." ) in one
voice , it automatically counts for all the voices. This works, but I can't get
it  to get together at the end of the piece. The bars stay separate.
If I replace \ChoirStaff for \StaffGroup it is together at the end but also
every barline is across all the staves aand I don't want that.
So what to do?

Thanks, Lara Diamand