Center-aligning objects in Scheme

From: Vivian Barty-Taylor
Subject: Center-aligning objects in Scheme
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 21:16:29 +0000 (GMT)

I posted a message to this list a few days ago about automatically center-aligning some text under a Hairpin object (for example "molto" or "poco" ) but haven't received any responses. Whilst I've found how to combine markups using combine-at-edge I can't find how to center-align one to the other (if indeed this is possible, which I would hope it is.) Could someone give me some pointers about where to begin? It would save me a lot of time if I could get this working.

Thanks in advance,

Vivian.

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.