Re: Fw: \score vs. \new Score with \midi

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Fw: \score vs. \new Score with \midi
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 23:32:12 -0800

Vivian Barty-Taylor wrote:

The situation where I have needed to explicitly define the Score
> context is to remove engravers (time signature and bar number in this > case.)

I would suggest adding something under 10.3.1 (Creating MIDI Files)
in  the 2.10 manual, maybe under the Bugs section.

Vivian, please send exact changes; see
http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/documentation-adding

I guarantee that nothing will be done unless somebody sends in an exact proposal.

Cheers,
- Graham