Re: New Templete.

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: New Templete.
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:27:23 +0100

Or use the Document Wizard of LilyPondTool. Better approach than templates.

Bert

Fred Leason írta:
There are templates in the LSR. Is this suitable for your specific request? It does not include piano score. Perhaps you would like to contribute your work so far and create a new Snippet.
https://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/form.php?type=snippet;id=181;rld=m_snippet

I agree that templates in the documentation can be helpful. But it would be easier for our community to keep the LSR up to date.