Re; Problem with lyrics

From: Cesar Penagos
Subject: Re; Problem with lyrics
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 07:36:12 -0600

Saludos Lilypond Team:
Thank You Fred for your words, I send this because i have the feel
that  I do not explain very clear. Then I go again:
In the News section for the "2.10.20" version of Lilypond appears the
following ("Lyrics text may include tie symbols by using the ~
symbol).
In my example Canta...ly. the error happens in altoWords when I use
the "~" to tie the word can-ta~a -- etc. the tie never appear. that's
all . May be as You said is  a bug for Windows users.
When I remove the "~" symbol from the alto Words Lilypond becomes  to
normally again. and the Log becomes clearly ,with no errors.

Thank You again.

--
Atentamente;
César Penagos