Re: `error: template with C linkage' in compile.

From: thorne
Subject: Re: `error: template with C linkage' in compile.
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:30:24 -0700

Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> writes:

> The error messages mention the include file /usr/include/gmp-i386.hh, which
> belongs to the gmp library, which isn't used directly by LilyPond but
> is included
> through libguile.h, i.e. the Guile standard include file. I would
> start to verify that
> gmp, Guile and gcc have compatible versions.

Thanks!  I built a cvs version of gmp, re-built guile and then
LilyPond built successfully.

By the way, fwiw, i also had to do:

ln -s /sbin/install-info /usr/bin/install-info

on my system (fedora core 6) because by default they put install-info
in /sbin and don't put /sbin in root's path.  Dunno if that's useful
to know.

Thanks again.

--
þ    theron tlåx    þ