Re: Canorus 0.2.5 is out

From: Fred Leason
Subject: Re: Canorus 0.2.5 is out
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 11:16:50 -0500

Thanks Sam,

Perhaps I am not asking for help in the right way.

I know these two postings should have been under Canorus but you can look at them anyway: https://developer.berlios.de/bugs/? func=detailbug&group_id=1&bug_id=10693 https://developer.berlios.de/bugs/? func=detailbug&group_id=1&bug_id=10735

and this is the latest one I put into Canorus help.
https://developer.berlios.de/forum/message.php?msg_id=37096

In summary, the errors in 10693 are due to SWIG and Python, thus Matevž told me to excluding them from the cmake build.
10735 resolved in svn R425
and 37096 is open.  Don't know how to proceed.

What is the best way to get help? BerliOS? canorus-devel? I would like to give this a try. From what you said about Resegarden and Demeno, Canorus is the better bet.

As for Lilypond.app, I used it for a while. But on OSX, when you download the whole Tex environment (http://www.tug.org/mactex/ ,) you get a gui app called TexShop.app. It is more feature rich than Lilypond.app and accepts and runs .ly files without problem.