Re: jazz chord names

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: jazz chord names
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 15:43:01 +0200

Just read the section on "Chord names" in the LilyPond user manual, to get an idea of what can be done in LilyPond. I'm surprised that you managed to find out about this mailing
list but not about the user manual.

  /Mats

Quoting Rich E <address@hidden>:

Hi there,

I'd like to be able to easliy print jazz chord names above the measures
(hopefully in a graphical front end).  Anyone know how to do this?  I'd like
to be able to print things like G-9/F , which would be a slash chord.  It
would be nice to have font controls too..

regards,
Rich