Re: Can Lilypond export separate pdfs?

From: Imre Polik
Subject: Re: Can Lilypond export separate pdfs?
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 14:41:47 -0400

My suggestion would be to use pdflatex with the pdfpages package. This
will enable you to include full pdf documents in your latex source
files. Anyway, the only difference between latex and pdflatex (at
least for the end-user) is that one creates pdf the other dvi.

We use it regularly to create a title page for our technical reports.
The students write the paper, send me the pdf then I create a cover
page and pull in the paper. It works. I can send you a template if you
want.

Best,
Imre

--