Re: invisible ledger lines

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: invisible ledger lines
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 11:06:41 +0200

See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2006-10/msg00392.html

  /Mats

Quoting David Bobroff <address@hidden>:

I need to make some ledger lines transparent.  I'm using an invisible
note from which to hang a lyric syllable.  The part itself (not the
cues) will need to be available in different clefs.  This will result in
ledger lines appearing in one clef or the other.  I haven't yet found
the right phrasing to sweet-talk Lily into doing this for me.  Hints?

-David