Re: Specifying meter in the header of the printed sheet

From: Toby Chappell
Subject: Re: Specifying meter in the header of the printed sheet
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 23:18:53 -0400

Click on the image; it leads to the Lilypond source code for the
snippet of music.

-Toby

On 5/12/07, Jan Kohnert <address@hidden> wrote:
> Kieren MacMillan schrieb:
> > Hi, Jan --
>
> Hi Kieren,
>
> > Perhaps this LSR snippet will help?
> >     <http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=234>
>
> Thats exacly what I want.
>
> But I only see a picture, not how to code this one. :(
>
> > Best wishes,
> > Kieren.
>
> --
> MfG Jan
>
> OpenPGP Fingerprint:
> 0E9B 4052 C661 5018 93C3 4E46 651A 7A28 4028 FF7A

"The intellect pretends to be sincere, pretends to question
everything; but the arm-chair you are sitting in, the chest of
drawers, the fire, you don't question their existence, nor the work
you must do tomorrow and the day after. The intellect can go off on
quixotic voyages, but you, the being, the personality, have to go
forward along your destiny..." - Colin Wilson, "The Outsider"