Re: need to generate mass quantities of random notes for practice

From: plasmacarwash
Subject: Re: need to generate mass quantities of random notes for practice
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 19:37:03 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Francisco & Carlos,

It was a success. And the score Lived as well.
My first random generated one-page scores were dubbed, "Francisco5.ly &
Francisco6.ly"
Both were random so as to avoid memorizing the notes for the purpose of this
practice tool.

Congratulations! You are both a creative authoring practice tools duo!;)

Thank-you very very much for your time and consideration.

much love,

JWPeek