Re: break in measure

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: break in measure
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 23:24:51 +0200

Joe,

ragged-last-bottom did it. I ignored it before, since it is described in "Fitting music onto fewer pages" what is the opposit to my wishes. All other tweaks from "Horizontal Spacing" did not give any satisfying result.

But finally it looks ok.

Thank you, Helge

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Neeman" <address@hidden>