Re: EPS output

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: EPS output
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:19:45 -0700

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/

It's at the top of the right-hand column.
- Graham

Helge Kruse wrote:
Graham,

Where can I get a copy of this file NEWS. I have searched: until now
- the "C:\Program Files\Lilypond" tree
- the Documentation page at lilylond.org
- the Download page at lilypond.org

The /usr/share/doc/lylipond as mentioned at the site unfortunately doesn't exist.

Best regards,
Helge

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>