Re: lyrictext and votabracket

From: Jacopo Binosi
Subject: Re: lyrictext and votabracket
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:30:28 +0200

Hehe! so the staff size has to be put outside .. now I can see the real change!
I have it inside the layout block since i start using lilypond.........
I tried with \alternative but i was not able to make it work.. now i have an example for my next scores tamks!

The problem with bars is not soled anyway.. I wold like to have somethng like this..

4/4 |: ---- ... ---- ||  ---- :|  (is clear enought?)

but with repeat 2 volta doesn work, neither with manual insertion \bar"|:"..

best regards!

2007/7/11, Bainos <address@hidden>:

Hi Jacopo

> I'm trying to write left and right hand on a drumstaff
> I'm using \Lyrics and it works fine.
> I'm wondering if is it possible to have liric under the voltabracket
> I try movin the voltabracket above the lyrictext and viceversa but it
> doesnt work

There is a much, much simpler way to do this using \repeat and \alternative:

\layout {
  \context {
      \DrumStaff
      \remove "Clef_engraver"
      \override TimeSignature #'style = #'()
  #(set-global-staff-size 12) % to be put outside the \layout block
MyVoiceOne = {\voiceOne
    \override Beam #'positions = #'(6 . 6)
}
MyVoiceTwo = {\voiceTwo
    \override Beam #'positions = #'(-6 . -6)
}

Hup = \drummode {
      \repeat volta 2 {
      hh16 sn hh crashcymbal
      hh16 sn hh crashcymbal
      hh16 sn hh crashcymbal}
    \alternative {
        {tomfh16 crashcymbal hh crashcymbal}
    {tomfh16 crashcymbal tomfh crashcymbal} }
}

Hdown = \drummode {
   \repeat volta 2 {
      bd8 pedalhihat16 bd