Re: TextSpanner

From: Peter Terpstra
Subject: Re: TextSpanner
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:33:25 +0200

Valentin Villenave in
<address@hidden> :

> -anyway, your snippet contains a (if you don't mind) stupid mistake :)
> fis2'' is incorrect: you have to put first the pitch, then the duration:
> fis''2

Not in the first place, i was trying to get over some problems and tried a
hundred of things, then copied the wrong and rewrote it thing or something
like that :-P

>> I still have a lot of problems with other things, trying find relief in
>> working with denemo but this software is crashing too often. And i don't
>> know if this would be of any help.
>
> Your best option is, by far, to use jEdit text editor, and install
> Bert Fodor's wonderful LilyPondTool, which will incredibly help you
> not to make syntax mistakes.
> see http://lilypondtool.organum.hu/87.0.html

Well I found the lilypond.vim file, which gave me al the syntaxes.
I am an experiënced user with vim, working for more then seven years with
this editor.

The synatxes look okay. Many things i trie  give problems or do not work at
all. You will see this maybe my next postings :-)
Thing i get out of the documentation work, but are very hard to use for my
purpose.

Kind Regards and many thanks for your advice!

   Peter

PS: Exuses for my bad English.

--
mailto:address@hidden