Re: Merging scores in one pdf

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Merging scores in one pdf
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 23:56:11 +0200

2007/7/15, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:
A minor comment on your example below: I hope you know that the
explicit \book{...} block isn't necessary here, see section
"Multiple scores in a book".

Yes; realized that after having already sent it. Well, I guess anyway
LilyPond's genuine logic is more like using \book than not (thats what
I learned from the 3.2 section of the documentation).

(Besides, I'm a bit of a control freak and therefore I always prefer
to put things together in blocks... ;)

Thank you Mats