Re: Can I have my own custom LilyPond?

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: Re: Can I have my own custom LilyPond?
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:51:38 +0200

This is possible, because LilyPond is completely open source. But
before trying to do this, please describe what you want to do. Maybe
others are interested in that way of printing chordnames, too. Maybe
thereĀ“s a way to provide a patch for LilyPond that your ideas can
become part of the official LilyPond.