Another upgrade/beaming question

From: Tim Sawyer
Subject: Another upgrade/beaming question
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 17:27:56 +0100

Folks,

In4/4 time, \times 4/6 { sn16 sn sn sn sn sn  } creates a six, with six notes,
semiquaver lines joining them together.  Perfect.

However, \times 4/6 { sn8 sn16 sn sn sn } in lilypond 2.6, produced a quaver
joined to a group of four semiquavers, whilst in 2.10 I get a quaver, a
semiquaver, and then a group of three semiquavers.  The odd semiquaver's
lower beam line is pointing left rather than right.

Can someone point me towards a fix for this please?  Can I tell the time
signature how I want it to beam things like this?

Thanks,

Tim.