Re: a modest proposal for input syntax

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: a modest proposal for input syntax
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 10:02:01 +0200 (CEST)

You can achieve almost the same using

b f'=''

Perhaps if you could turn off the warning written when the octave check
fails, you could use this as the feature you are talking about, just
writing

b f='', and it automatically puts the f to the right place.

However, it would be possible to implement a feature in the LilyPond
editors (like LilyPondTool) to tell the direction while typing.

Bert