Removing bar numbers with lilypond-book

From: Tim Sawyer
Subject: Removing bar numbers with lilypond-book
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 12:59:13 +0100

I have a section of a tex file, used with lilypond book, that looks something
like this:

\begin[staffsize=20]{lilypond}
\score
{
  \version "2.10.0"
  {
    \time 4/4
    \override Staff.VerticalAxisGroup #'minimum-Y-extent = #'(-6 . 7)
    \override Staff.TimeSignature #'style = #'()
    \clef bass
    \stemUp
    e4 e4 e4 e4 e8 e e8 e e8 e e8 e e16 e e e e16 e e e e16 e e e e16 e e e e1
\end{lilypond}

I can't work out where to put \remove "Bar_number_engraver" to get bar numbers
turned off.  Everywhere I put it seems to create an error when running
lilypond-book.

Can someone point me in the right direction please?

ta,

Tim.