"\once \override" works differently on R and r

From: David F. Place
Subject: "\once \override" works differently on R and r
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 22:21:31 -0400

Hi,

I've had a fairly pleasant outing on my first lilypond project. Many thanks to those who helped me with the Webern accidentals.

Everything was going swimmingly and I was nearly done but for tweaking the position of some TextScripts. Some just wouldn't move. Those that were attached to multi-rests ignore the override extra- offset commands. When I changed to "r" rests, they worked as expected. Of course, that is an unacceptable solution because it looks very amateurish. Is this a known behavior? It seems like a bug to me.

Cheers,
David

David F. Place
mailto:address@hidden