Re: Sans Font for Lilypond texts?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Sans Font for Lilypond texts?
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:39:54 -0400

Hi Mats:

The list of properties only shows the properties that are set by default, so it's not an exhaustive list. To see all available properties, you have to browse
through all the links to different "interfaces" at the bottom.

More proof of the need for a "full list", as we've been discussing... ;-) We really shouldn't have to keep saying this kind of thing on the list: such questions should be answered by the docs, if possible.

Best regards,
Kieren.