Re: Take the Grand Documentation Project challenge!

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Take the Grand Documentation Project challenge!
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 01:08:28 +0200

2007/10/17, Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> Valentin Villenave wrote:
> > Anyway, as soon as I can, you can count me in. I can't wait!
>
> What's your pledge?  1 hour per week, 2 hours, 15 minutes...?

Right now, it's just a couple of minutes every now and then on my
girlfriend's iBook or whenever I visit my mother... But as soon as I
get my computer back, it will probably be something like several hours
a week (the equivalent of the time I spent when I was translating the
manual).

As for the LSR, it needs only a browser but it also does require some
time, which is not easy... I'll see what I can do anyway.

Regards,
Valentin