Re: kerning in lyrics?

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Re: kerning in lyrics?
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 12:15:14 +0200

Yes, I specified a different font and it does have kerning pair information.
I tested it and works (partially) in markups but not at all in lyricmode so I
thought that kerning maybe is not supported in lyricmode or that it has to be
activated somehow (like in ms word).

regards,

Tao

-------- Original-Nachricht --------