Professional LilyPond users?

From: notesetter
Subject: Professional LilyPond users?
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:27:38 -0700 (PDT)

I'm just wondering (out of simple curiosity) if there are individuals in this
forum or elsewhere who are using LilyPond to engrave commercial projects.
I'm new to LilyPond but thus far I like what I see. I have entertained the
thought of offering LilyPond engraving as a service (after I become much
more proficient with it) sometime in the future and wonder if there is
anyone currently using this wonderful software in a commercial capacity.

Thanks,

Dave