Re: typeset lyrics

From: Eyolf Østrem
Subject: Re: typeset lyrics
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:49:10 +0100

On 02.11.2007 (16:26), Wilbert Berendsen wrote:
> Op vrijdag 2 november 2007, schreef Ole Schmidt:

> > There is also the << {  } \\ {  } >> model for polyphony, when to use
> > which construction?

The short answer is that this is used for single-staff polyphony, but since
giving a short answer is cheating, I won't reveal it until you have read
the manual :-)

> > Another point are the rules of  the \relative mode when you have
> > polyphony/chord constructions (how to use , and ' properly)
>
> See:
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond/Relative-octaves

Or rather the address that Mats gave, which is in the development manual,
but which concerning this particular section applies to any version of
Lilypond.

Eyolf

--
The modern child will answer you back before you've said anything.
                -- Laurence J. Peter