Re: Concept for Newbies

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Concept for Newbies
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 21:37:10 +0100

2007/11/6, Francois Planiol-Auger <address@hidden>:

> So know I still good remember this begin and can offer to help that kind of
> people, one at a time. The topics are: Who feels like me here? And: How will
> musicians know of it?

I think some things you can do are:
- Promote this list, invite potential users and answer their questions.
- Build CD-ROMs complete with binaries and documentation, and give
them to interested people, as a gift
- Write your own tutorials and publish them in the LilyPondWiki.
- Share printed examples and web links with your friends.
- Offer yourself to retranscribe existing music thus improving its look
- Learn yourself as much as you can, to quickly resolve problems from
others, write "how to turn yourself into a lilypond guru in ten
lessons"
- Retain the complete manuals in your memory, if you can (CAUTION: not
before the GDP is finished :-)

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org