\epsfile args

From: thorne
Subject: \epsfile args
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 23:20:06 -0700

Hi, I have successfully embedded an .eps file in lilypond output, but i
am sizing it more or less by eyeball because i don't know what the units
are for second (size) argument.  The manual (2.10) just says:

,----
| \epsfile axis (number) size (number) file-name (string)
|     Inline an EPS image. The image is scaled along axis to size.
`----

I don't know anything really about .eps format.  Are the units for size
just something everyone knows?

--
Theron TtlÄx