Re: Help on changing staff sizes

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: Help on changing staff sizes
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 21:40:22 +0200

Trevor Daniels schrieb:
As I said yesterday, I've already added this to the learning manual.

Maybe it needs to go somewhere in the Notation Reference too?

Sorry, thanks for adding to the LM, I meant this additional sentence to go to the NR, chapter 5.2.1,

which is about spacing and page layout. It would then also be possible to refer to that chapter from the LM.

Till
Trevor D