TextScript/Lyrics positioning order

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: TextScript/Lyrics positioning order
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 20:32:42 +0100

Hi all,
how can I get Lilypond to align simple TextScripts(something like c4.^"blabla") >above< the LyricText? I write a piece of choir music for four voices on two staves like template A.4.1 in the manual. I tried setting outside-staff-priority higher for TextScript, which failed. Padding the TextScript only leads to Lyrics further away from the Staff.
Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Michael