RE: Piano Centered Dynamics and bar collision - again

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: Piano Centered Dynamics and bar collision - again
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:10:20 -0000

Hi Kieren

To be honest, I don't know, but it sounds promising.

When we reach that point in GDP I guess we'll look at this
template rather critically.  IMO if we are to keep the
Piano-centred dynamics context which is currently created
manually in the template, it should be built-in so this
daunting set of \consists is not exposed to learning users.
If I'm still involved at that time I'll try your suggestion.
Thanks.

Trevor D