Re: OS X 10.5 SDK

From: Michael David Crawford
Subject: Re: OS X 10.5 SDK
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 04:14:29 -0800

Maurits Lamers wrote:
I tried to find the source code for LilyPad OSX, but could not find it under the GUB sources. Do you know where I could find the most recent source code (and Xcode project?).

There are some LilyPad sources at:

http://lilypond.org/download/gub-sources/OSX-LilyPad/

But the version is 0.0, and the tarball is almost two years old. Does anyone have a more recent tarball?

Tonight I installed Leopard on my MacBook Pro (Intel), and downloaded all the dependencies. Wish me luck.

Mike Crawford
address@hidden
http://www.geometricvisions.com/ <-- Creative Commons Lilypond Scores