Re: Please download and try

From: Maurits Lamers
Subject: Re: Please download and try
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:10:09 +0100

You're absolutely right, I did not pay attention to this.
You're also right about the small size. It is too smal to contain anything real. I updated the file to include the real binaries and it takes the filesize to about 1.8 MB.

Thanks for your feedback!

regards

Maurits

Op 19 dec 2007, om 07:56 heeft Christ van Willegen het volgende geschreven:

Hi Maurits, list,