Re: alto stems up, tenor stems down

From: Jay Ricketts
Subject: Re: alto stems up, tenor stems down
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 14:41:52 -0500

Hi Luc,

I don't understand why you can't just call the alto "tenor" and call the tenor "alto".  Then just assign tenor to the upper staff and alto to the lower.  Then you can just rename your sections and reassign them to the proper staff later if you need to change it.

Or are you trying to get some kind of smart stem directioning instead of just always up or always down?

Daf