Re: correct octave

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: correct octave
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 07:29:37 +0100 (CET)

> Sorry, the octave of rh is wrong, for I'm writing the file in my
> braille computer with braille keys. I often miswrite ' to ,.

Similar to the \Score vs. \score issue I discussed in another email I
wonder whether it would be useful to you to have different symbols for
' and , -- for example, using letters `u' and `d' instead.  Can you
elaborate on the difficulties you have with LilyPond's input syntax?

I think this would easy to add (possibly to be activated with a
command line option or command).

    Werner