text encoding compatibility

From: hhpmusic
Subject: text encoding compatibility
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 13:11:50 +0800 (CST)

Hi, I'm writing my piano transcription of a Chinese folksong. But when I typed the Chinese title and related header info, Lilypond reported error message of incompatible font. I think Lilypond is an English based program, so, can you make it free to accept other types of text such as Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Arabic languages?

Haipeng

网 易 有 道 词 典 -- 全 球 最 强 大 的 免 费 英 汉 互 译 词 典 ( 只 有 2 兆 )