Re: Filling the page

From: Reilly
Subject: Re: Filling the page
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 20:45:02 -0500

Graham,

Thanks for your reply:

On Jan 5, 2008, at 8:21 PM, Graham Percival wrote:

Isn't the right command something like
\paper {
  raggedbottom = ##t
  raggedbottomlast = ##t
}

I think this is the opposite of what I want? hmmm... I want both pages of the part to be filled to the bottom (that is, a non-ragged bottom). Here's what I got:

XXXXXXXXX               XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX               XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX               XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX

Here's what I want:

X X X X X X             X X X X X X
X X X X X X             X X X X X X
X X X X X X             X X X X X X
X X X X X X             X X X X X X
X X X X X X             X X X X X X
X X X X X X             X X X X X X

Incidentally, I know that you are easing out of Lilypond development. I have learned a great deal from your detailed and extensive postings in the archive. Thank you. And, to whatever extent you have been in involved in the creation of version 2.11 and the much improved documentation. Thank you, thank you!

Jeremiah